Prior to signing up for an event please consider if participation is a good choice for you in light of Covid-19. An alternative is to purchase event supplies for use within your trusted social circle at home. (For example, Dream Wizards will have all Magic 2021 Prerelease event supplies on sale as of 11am, Friday 6/26.)
If you choose to attend an event, please be advised of the following expectations and requirements for your participation:
- Please Preregister on our website. Questions: call during store hours 301-881-3530, message the Facebook page, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please wait in your car until appointed time that registration officially begins (RE: Covid-19: do not enter the store early. Respect reduced occupancy limit).
- Please do not bring anyone with you who is not registered to play in the event.
- Face masks are required to enter.
- When you come in we will be taking your temperature with a no touch digital thermometer.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after you enter.
- Fill out a brief Health Questionnaire and sign an Informed Consent included below (minors must be accompanied by a parent who will sign the paperwork, and be picked up promptly at the posted end time for the event).
- All surfaces disinfected before & after each tournament/in between rounds.
- The bathroom is wiped down several times through-out the day.